So after being on the road for about 8 hours yesterday Pierce and I arrived at Fairmont Hotsprings, which is two and a half hours from Canmore, where we live. And yes that was our starting point yesterday. Long story. Anyways Pierce was a great sport and was pretty antsy the last half hour. But whatever, I don't care...who would blame him?? Anyways it was beautiful night, we got here just in time for the fireworks. By then I had totally forgotten about July first fireworks (Or that it even was July first by the time I finished being in a car all day with a baby) I was like, what's the celebration for? Dad, who had been holding Pierce since we arrived simply said July first! Like it wasn't funny I had to ask. Haha... anyways, the fireworks, P loved them! he was fascinated..I was missing Mike and couldn't believe we weren't watching the fireworks together. Not to be sappy or anything but I seriously wished my man was there and even more so when I remembered it was a special day. Oh well, if things turn out Mike will be picking up a sweet surprise today and very well deserved one. We'll have to to save that topic for another day, but it should be pretty exciting!
Pierce woke up today with the cutest/funniest expression on his face... excited to see his new surroundings and was basically stuck to my mom all morning(she must be better than me at exploring) except for in these pics when mom sat him down in a camp chair. He like chillin out in it at first...
.jpg)
...but maybe not as much as Anton :)
.jpg)
Now that kid is a total pro at chillin out..don't you think? Haha... At any rate I'd say all three of these boys are cute as can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment