Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This one's for you hun!

So Pierce has had it rough the last few days. Actually ever since we got home to visit But last night was one of the more active nights. My boy is sick...and its not the "easy, we're so tired and hurting" kind of sick it's the "messy, I changed Pierce's PJs four times last night and our bed sheets three" kind of sick. Lets just say Pierce did not get his usual sleep in last night and today he's trying to be his happy self but its hard. He's kind of in a daze. Plus he's still so sick, this is his 8th bath since AFTER his usual evening bath lastnight. And its not even lunch time yet! I feel so bad I know he's hurting but he puts on such a brave front. Anyways, enjoy! LOVE YOU MIKE!



No comments:

Post a Comment