Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November! I Love Novembers!!!


Okay, First I just have to say, I love my little family! We just shared Pierce's first ever Halloween together and it was so much FUN. We spent it down here in the U.S. of A. with the Paxmans. It was a beautiful day, sunshiney, pretty blue sky...we made monster mush bright and early in the morning okay "I" made monster mush Pierce just watched me from his jolly jumper bein so cute.. But the point is I made monster mush my first time ever! and i'm totally going to make it a family tradition from now on cause it is so fun to have on Halloween just like mom always did :) and its too easy and so tasty even tho its nutritious. Anyways.
It's November again! One of my very favorite months!! I'm so excited, and I think Pierce is excited too because ALL DAY He's been doing his new favorite thing which is sticking his little tongue out between his pursed lips and making this funny noise AND managing to spray a fine mist at the same time -eww- and then He laughs because obviously something is funny when mom laughs right? sigh.. Funny kid. LOVE HIM! Anyways check him out...

2 comments:

  1. YOU DID SO GOOD! Your page is so cute! I'm so glad you finally started a blog! Gosh I gotta give mine a facelift...and ofcourse all the pictures are precious! we HAVE to get these sweet boys together...! Have fun in HAWAII!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, I just found your blog through Nicks. Wow I can't believe how big Pearce is getting. Such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing good. Hey send me an email at richjanae@hotmail.com if you want an invite to my blog. What's this about Hawaii??!! Too jealous...have fun!

    Janae

    ReplyDelete